Bonding and Cover Glass
Optical Bonding and Cover Glass
Sunlight readability and public usage applications continue to grow in number and popularity.
Midas Displays recognise this growing demand and realise the key factors that need to be considered when providing design solutions for such TFT applications:
- Sunlight Readability
- Impact Protection
- Scratch Resistant
- UV Resistance & UV Protection
- Extended Temp Range
- Extreme Weather Resistant
The provision of Optical Bonding and Cover Glass are the only true way to overcome many of these issues. To assist our customers we offer the following products and services :
- WET BONDING (rigid to rigid) – jelly-like bonding gel which does not yellow and is fully reworkable. Affix an overlay to TFT to reduce reflection for better outdoor optical performance and higher ruggedisation (Sizes: up to 70”)
- CS GLASS BONDING (rigid to rigid) – wet bonding combined with various tough glasses. Affix an overlay/touch panel to heat tempered glass for extra vandal resistance while sustaining the original transparency (Sizes: up to 70”)
- DRY BONDING (rigid to rigid) – hard drying optically clear adhesive (OCA), cannot be reworked. Laminate cover glass to touch panel with OCA (Sizes: up to 12”)
- LAMINATION SERVICE (soft to rigid) - AR film, AG film, LR film, EMI film, wide view film, anti-shatter film, privacy filter, anti-UV film, etc. (Sizes: up to 23.5”)
- BRIGHTNESS ENHANCEMENT - Film enhancement - TMR modification - LED backlight modification
- OPTICAL FILTER – EMI Filter – Heater – Etc.
- INTEGRATION - DST assembly, open frame monitor, etc.